Why are UPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Needed at Your Home?
Do you want to expand your window and door size? Do you want natural light to light up your house? Do you want an eco-friendly solution? Then you are on the right track? Well, you need to install double glazed windows then. Do you know what UPVC materials are? Un-plasticized Polyvinyl chloride or ‘UPVC’ is a widely used material for home and industry alike. These can be used to make window frames especially in case of UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
Have you always wished for a maintenance free, weather resistant, high security, high sound insulation, thermally efficient, fire safe, maximum wind resistant, termite resistant, and a high material structural performance solution to your windows and doors at home? Then you must install UPVC double glazed windows and doors. It is increasingly becoming popular in modern society these days.
Are you still wondering what double-glazed windows are? We got your query answered! Double glazed windows and doors are two glass panes (typically spaced between 12mm and 16mm apart) which are fitted with UPVC frames. A bar holds the gap between the panes, it is usually filled with air or argon gas, and the entire setup is sealed to impart airtight properties in it.
So, what is the benefit of dual glass panes with an air gap? Well, science explains that by using such a setup a thermal insulation property is imparted which stops any exchange of heat or cold between your home and outside. Hence, this is considered as an energy efficient solution. Triple glazing may also be done in some countries owing to the prevailing climatic conditions and energy efficiency required.
Let’s take a look at the Top Benefits of Double Glazed Windows:
- It is a proven scientific method of insulating your home which does not let the heat go outside your home and thus keeps your home warmer during winters and also saves on your room heater bills.
- Similarly, UPVC double glazed windows and doors works the other way around during summers and prevents excess heat from entering your home from outside. Overall, it is a complete insulation package that gives your home the ideal temperature it needs.
- Consequently, this indirectly helps you to save money on your electricity bills by eliminating the need to constantly keep air conditioners and heaters switched on.
- Mildew and mold are often caused due to excess condensation especially in old building structures. It can also damage your window frames and other furniture items. Double glazing is found to control moisture on your window panes.
- Do you hate the constant noise coming from outside? Well, the UPVC double glazed windows and doors also help in noise cancellation of up to 60% and thus provide you that peace of mind that you have always wanted. A calm home is a happy home indeed!
- It also is the style statement of modern homes, and people love homes with double glazed doors and windows which mean the resale value of your house also shoots high up.
- Technology has enabled to build extra tough glasses which are highly difficult for intruders to break through. Thus, you also get enhanced security!
UPVC Double glazing is a little expensive option compared to the conventional glass, but with added costs, you also get a host of benefits and durability that outperforms the conventional ways! Go ahead and be creative to get the best out of double glazing which will surely make your home look stylish. What’s more your house can be the talk of the town as well. These can be procured from any dealership in your locality, but you must hire an experienced professional for proper installation!