Flowers are a very important aspect of a wedding occasion. They are not only used as decorations but also in the ceremony. Thus, getting the best wedding flower hire is extremely necessary for the wedding. The nature of responsibilities that comes under the title of a florist is varied and numerous.
The florist must be someone who is not only responsible, and good at their job, but also someone who has a lot of experience working for weddings. They must know about the flowers that are working with and also about the kind of flowers that are required for a wedding.
Here are Some Tips and Tricks for Getting the Best Wedding Flower Hire:
- Look for their Experience: The first thing that you should ask the professionals of a prospective wedding flower hire is how many weddings they have already done. Experience is key for responsibilities at a wedding. It shows that the hire knows what they are doing. Wedding flower hire with experience is better equipped to understand your aesthetic vision regarding your flowers. They are also experienced enough to suggest your different themes and flower ideas. They are the best people to work with because they have experience in dealing with the various complications that may arise.
- Look at their Portfolio: Apart from experience, a portfolio is another indicator of a wedding flower hire’s expertise. It shows pictures of the flower decorations of all the past weddings the hire has done in their career. This gives you an idea about the florist’s style of decoration and the different themes with which they usually work. Photographs of the bouquets and centrepieces made by the wedding flower hire will also give you an idea of the technical capabilities of the person. The portfolio can also give you new ideas about the flowers at your own wedding.
- Ask about their Specialisations: Not all wedding flower hires have the same kind of skill sets. Some of them have expertise in getting rare flowers, some of them have expertise in decorations, and some of them have expertise in making bouquets and centrepieces. You need to ask your prospective wedding flower hire about their specialisations. You can choose your florists according to their specialisations. It all depends on the priorities that you have regarding your wedding. If you want the guests to concentrate on the exotic flowers you should get someone who specialises in flower variety, if you want your guests to be impressed by the decorations, you should hire someone who specialises in decorations, and so on and so forth.
- Ask about the venue: The venue is an essential factor that must be considered as far as wedding decorations are concerned. The flower decorations vary depending on the venue you are getting married in. the flower decorations for a church wedding will vary from the flower decorations of a hotel wedding. Thus, you should always ask your wedding flower hire if they are experienced in decorating a venue such as yours.
- Ask about the Schedule: A lot of wedding flower hires handle multiple weddings at the same time. Oftentimes these weddings fall on the same day. If the wedding flower hire is working on too many weddings at the same time, it can be risky for your own wedding. The probability of making a mistake at your wedding or having low supply increases in this case. So, you should always ask your florists about how many weddings they have scheduled alongside yours.
Thus, these are the few steps one must follow if they want to hire the best wedding flower hire for their wedding. These steps ensure that your hire is best accustomed to your wedding aesthetic and tastes.