Everything You Need to Know About Bathroom Tiles Design
When it comes to renovating a bathroom, it is important to consider many aspects to improve the appearance of it manifolds. While planning to remodel your bathroom the first thing you need to consider is to choose the right bathroom design that suits your bathroom, after all, it is all about your reputation, and for this, your bathroom should be inviting and offer a relaxing space to settle into your home. Therefore, there are some ideas to help you choose the right tiles design for your bathroom.
- The first point you need to remember is that bathroom is a place where nearly half of all water consumed in the home is used so while choosing bathroom tiles design you need to select the tiles with water resistance quality. If you choose, water resistance tiles for the bathroom renovation and install them properly you will not have to worry about the design fading away or degradation of the quality of the tiles.
- The next point that should be remembered while choosing bathroom tiles is the color. You need to select such color that suits the overall look of your bathroom. There are many tiles with uncountable colors available in the market.
- Your bathroom tiles should have an anti-slip feature to ensure one is safe and does not slip while bathing.
Types of Tiles:
1) Ceramic Bathroom Tiles
- There are many benefits to installing ceramic bathroom tiles. They are also quite cost-effective. ceramic bathroom tiles are organic and eco-friendly components. They can be installed very quickly and do not need any sharpening. Depending on the above qualities, many modern property owners choose these tiles.
- The option in ceramic bathroom tiles is awesome. They can be installed on surfaces, walls, and ceiling. These flooring organized to type an art can be shown on the surfaces. These tiles are also installed to beautify gateways, gates and many other locations. There are available types of these flooring. Some of them are – vitrified, wide range, clay, hard, clay, and quarry flooring. A vitrified wide range is as popular in contemporary houses as they are quite cost-effective and resilient.
- They are the beginning proof and are quite powerful. With these, your home looks great inside out. Ceramic flooring is used mostly outside of the house and can hold up against many visitors. Ceramic is available in amazing colors and shades.
- Ceramic bathroom tiles are appropriate for most surfaces and are commonly used. They are usually small flooring and have many grout joint parts. Hence, they are non-slippery and best used in wet locations. The hard clay flooring has the best qualities among clay and used on surfaces, counters, back splash, etc. They are amazing to look at and offer a sleek and bright finish. As they are non-porous, they can last for long.
2) Marble Bathroom Tiles
- Marble tiles are ideal for bathrooms. Marbles are known for their durability. Marble is bacteria and water resistant, making it ideal for usage in bathrooms.
- Marbles have an attractive look which when installed in bathrooms as bathroom tiles add to the beauty of the place.
- Marbles can easily be polished making them look as fresh as new. Thus, marbles are preferred by most house owners as they require little to no-maintenance.
- Marbles are available in a wide range of colors and designs. One can choose the tiles as per the color of the bathroom walls.
So, while choosing the type of your bathroom tile, you can go either with ceramic or marble depending on your needs.