Different Stone Kitchen Benchtops
We all know that the kitchen is one place which is most used and abused. And, choosing a bench top is an important and very confusing decision to be made. Homeowners tend to get intimidated when choosing a material for the benchtops in their kitchen. A bench top needs to be practical and functional and also enhance the total look of your kitchen. Kitchen stone benchtops tend to work out an ideal choice. You have multiple options in the stones used for kitchen benchtops. Careful consideration after keeping the budget in mind can help you choose a perfect kitchen bench top.
Granite is a dense stone as compared to marble. To ensure this is protected from staining it needs to be polished and sealed. You have multiple choices in the textures, colors and patterns. You can look for the pale shades in beige, subtle blues, greens, reds and a lot more.
Engineered Stone Benchtops:
Engineered stone as kitchen benchtops have gained popularity over the passing of time. Looking for brands, you can opt for Quantum Quartz, Caesar Stone or Smart Stone. These are composed of aggregate of crushed quartz along with polyester resin. Adding stones or crystals to this offers color specks or a ‘sparkle’. Engineered stone is attractive as their appearance is uniform. They seem to be one of the best choices for kitchen benchtops because they are:
- Scratch Resistant as compared to the other stones.
- Stain resistant but not stain proof. A little effort taken in removing the stains can leave this looking clean and shiny for a long period of time.
Marble Kitchen Benchtops:
Looking for a designer touch, then a marble kitchen bench top is the right choice. You need to ensure that the sealing is perfect as this stone is prone to staining.
Why Use Stone Benchtops:
Before you opt for the stone kitchen benchtops you need to be aware why you need to choose this.
- Aesthetics: The stone benchtops can enhance the total look of your kitchen offering a luxurious and classy look. The different colors and styles available in stores offer multiple choices. You can pick and choose in accordance to the interior of your home.
- Durability: Most homeowners want benchtops which are long lasting. Using stone kitchen benchtops is one ideal manner you can cater to this requirement. Most of the stones used in kitchen benchtops are strong to a high level and tend to last for a long period of time. As we know the kitchen is one place which is exposed to a lot of abuse and using stone can help you in saving in the long run.
- Maintenance: Looking for a low maintenance option for kitchen benchtops, stone works out to be an apt choice. This is one material which can be cleaned easily. To maintain this all you need to do is wipe it with a damp or a dry cloth.
Searching online for the different options available in stone kitchen benchtops is convenient. You have multiple manufacturers of these stone benchtops listed here. Compare the different prices before you opt for a specific manufacturer. Make sure you do not compromise on the quality. Good quality ensures that a stone bench top can last long without any problems. Most of these manufacturers can also help you choose the right style and color required for your kitchen. You can get all the information and details of the different benchtops from the specific website you choose.