The purpose of massage or rubbing our body is to get relief from physical pain and mental worries. Massage works as a complementary medicine and help a person to feel better easily. A full body massage is quite relaxing and reduces the stress levels of a person. Massage is an old form of therapy where the masseuse or masseur puts pressure at certain points while rubbing the body with oil or talcum powder.
You know what, massage does not only have simple benefits like provides relaxation and it makes you feel energize, etc. but there are a lot of other benefits as well that a massage offers you which you are not even aware about. Massage is sometimes taken for pleasure as well. However, the technique was mainly developed to remove mental stress and body pain.
So Here are Some of the Other Benefits of Which are not Common Among the People:
- Cures migraine: Approximately, 28 million Americans are suffering from migraine. You will be surprised to know that the main cause of migraine is inappropriate sleep or depression or stress. Massage helps in improving sleep disorder and makes a person stress free. A study says that if one gets a massage for three weeks then migraine can be easily cured. Migraine is directly related to the mind or brain and stress also impacts the same body part first. Hence reducing stress definitely helps in relieving you off the problem.
- Lower blood pressure: High blood pressure is a standard complaint faced by many people these days. Nowadays, even youngsters and kids are facing this problem, so it is necessary to fight it out correctly. Do you know, “A 10-minute massage can solve this problem and lowers the blood pressure of the person of any age?” Surprising isn’t it.
- Helps you to feel good and improves your mood: It is acknowledged by everyone that massage helps one fight with stress, but do you know that massage helps one to secrete the “feel good hormones” of our body so that the person will naturally feel relaxed and good. He will be able to take better decisions for their life. It allows the happy hormones to enhance the mood of the person and make them feel good.
- Improves the sleep-in infants: Does your baby get a sound sleep? Are you fed up of waking up at nights? Does your baby cry inconsolably at night? Massage is the right medicine that your baby needs each night before going to bed. You can massage your baby, so that your baby will sleep better and comfortably thus making you sleep better. A study says that if you massage your baby then they will sleep better and would not cry over and over again.
- Fast relief from any type of pain: If you are experiencing pain in any area, then a light massage is what many doctors and physiotherapists would advise you to do at home. The most common form of pain that we experience is the back pain, shoulder and neck pain etc. Cures depression and anxiety: This is a well-known fact to all that body massage will help one relax and forget about his worries. It will also help one to unwind and plan correctly for the future ahead without any stress.
- Boosts your immunity: It will be very surprising to you that massage improves “the immunity to fight with the HIV” yes exactly? It helps in improving the immunity in a person. Your body will be able to fight off with a lot of diseases. These are the various benefits of the massage which helps a person to feel good and to live best life.